This course will help to familiarize Advisory Board members of the statutory authority under which they are appointed, as well as details about the rules promulgated by the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) regarding the duties, functions, and responsibilities of an advisory board.
You are required to adhere to all course instructions.
All section material MUST BE READ prior to taking an exam.
- Courses are not designed to be completed in one login. You may log out of the course when necessary. It is possible that browser interruption or lack of course activity for an extended period of time may affect your connection.
- All the modules, quizzes and the Final Exam must be completed in order.
- To finish your course, you must complete the Verification of Integrity Question after the Final Exam.
I agree that access to the following Classen-Buck Seminars, Inc., (CBSI) online course is provided for me (the person registered to complete the course). No other individuals, (for charge or consideration), may be allowed to have access to the online course. As an online training student of CBSI, I understand and agree to hold harmless CBSI and its subsidiaries and employees for any liability or damages in connection with the use or inability to use the service and the site or any content appearing on the site. In addition, I understand that the appropriate application of safety and prevention measures is up to me. Furthermore, I understand that in all cases I should use my best judgment in cooperation with my training, my employer's/work site's best practices and policies.
With your submission, you acknowledge:
1. You will read and follow the course Acknowledgement and all course Instructions.
2. You will read all section material prior to taking an exam. By not adhering to this requirement you risk account suspension or course failure.
3. You are the only person that will be logged into your account and submitting coursework.
4. You must complete all activities and/or requirements in order to complete the course.