Asset Forfeiture is a complex process that requires a thorough understanding of current statutes relating to seizable assets under current Texas Law. It also requires a thorough understanding of the process for forfeiture and exemptions relating to asset seizure. Currently, drug trafficking accounts for the largest portion of asset forfeitures in Texas. In May 2001, the Texas Senate passed Senate Bill 563 which amended not only the Code of Criminal Procedure, but also the Occupations Code relating to law enforcement officer training. At the conclusion of this course, students will be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of asset forfeiture to the level required by SB563. This course awards two (2) TCOLE credit hours.
You are required to adhere to all course instructions.
All section material MUST BE READ prior to taking an exam.
- Courses are not designed to be completed in one login.
- All the modules, quizzes and the Final Exam must be completed in order. The modules are located on the left side of the course.
- To finish your course, you must complete the Verification of Integrity Question after the Final Exam.
I agree that access to the following Classen-Buck Seminars, Inc., (CBSI) online course is provided for me (the person registered to complete the course). No other individuals, (for charge or consideration), may be allowed to have access to the online course. As an online training student of CBSI, I understand and agree to hold harmless CBSI and its subsidiaries and employees for any liability or damages in connection with the use or inability to use the service and the site or any content appearing on the site.
With your submission, you acknowledge:
1. You will read and follow all course Instructions.
2. You will read all section material prior to taking an exam. By not adhering to this requirement you risk account suspension or course failure.
3. You are the only person that will be logged into your account and submitting coursework.
5. You must complete all activities and/or requirements in order to complete the course.
every time i take course it does not let me proceed to the verification process! i always have to call to fix issue!