New Supervisor's CourseOnline Course $90.00 Add to cart 1-Click-Purchase
Course 3737 New Supervisor ONLINE
The purpose of this course is to give individuals involved in law enforcement a review of issues and statutory law updates from the 77th Texas State Legislature (2001) as they relate to the appointment of a New Supervisor. We wish to thank the Texas Commission of Law Enforcement Officers Standards and Education for their contribution to this course. Additional resources used for this class are listed at the end of this lesson.
You are required to adhere to all course instructions.
All section material MUST BE READ prior to taking an exam.
- Courses are not designed to be completed in one login. You may log out of the course when necessary. Browser interruption or no course activity for an extended period of time may affect your connection. It is recommended that you logout before closing your browser in order to save your progress.
- All the modules, quizzes and the Final Exam must be completed in order. The modules are located on the left side of the course.
- To finish your course, you must complete the Verification of Integrity Question after the Final Exam.
*Most Courses are not designed to be completed in one sitting.
I agree that access to the following Classen-Buck Seminars, Inc., (CBSI) online course is provided for me (the person registered to complete the course). No other individuals, (for charge or consideration), may be allowed to have access to the online course. As an online training student of CBSI, I understand and agree to hold harmless CBSI and its subsidiaries and employees for any liability or damages in connection with the use or inability to use the service and the site or any content appearing on the site. In addition, I understand that the appropriate application of safety and prevention measures is up to me. Furthermore, I understand that in all cases I should use my best judgment in cooperation with my training, my employer's/work site's best practices and policies.
With your submission, you acknowledge:
1. You will read and follow the course Acknowledgement and all course Instructions.
2. You will read all section material prior to taking an exam. By not adhering to this requirement you risk account suspension or course failure.
3. There are three (3) attempts allowed to pass the Final Test and you must achieve an 80% or higher to pass. If you do not pass with the three attempts, you will fail out of the course and have to repurchase and/or begin again.
4. You are the only person that will be logged into your account and submitting coursework.
5. You must complete all activities and/or requirements in order to complete the course.