An introduction to issues about responding to and investigating missing and exploited children cases. This course is available to satisfy the requirements of Texas Occupations Code, Section 1701.402(k).
You are required to adhere to all course instructions.
All section material MUST BE READ prior to taking an exam.
- Courses are not designed to be completed in one login.
- All the modules, quizzes and the Final Exam must be completed in order. The modules are located on the left side of the course.
- To finish your course, you must complete the Verification of Integrity Question after the Final Exam.
I agree that access to the following Classen-Buck Seminars, Inc., (CBSI) online course is provided for me (the person registered to complete the course). No other individuals, (for charge or consideration), may be allowed to have access to the online course. As an online training student of CBSI, I understand and agree to hold harmless CBSI and its subsidiaries and employees for any liability or damages in connection with the use or inability to use the service and the site or any content appearing on the site.
With your submission, you acknowledge:
1. You will read and follow all course Instructions.
2. You will read all section material prior to taking an exam. By not adhering to this requirement you risk account suspension or course failure.
3. There are three (3) attempts allowed to pass the Final Test and you must achieve an 80% or higher to pass. If you do not pass with the three attempts, you will fail out of the course and have to repurchase and/or begin again.
4. You are the only person that will be logged into your account and submitting coursework.
5. You must complete all activities and/or requirements in order to complete the course.